Effective January 2009
The following terms apply to your use of the Todd Waste Management Group Ltd web site (“the Web site”). By using the Web site you acknowledge and agree that:
- Copyright in the content of this Web site is owned by Todd Waste Management Group Ltd. You are permitted to download and print content from the Web site solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Web site content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this Web site or reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other web site without the express written permission of Todd Waste Management Group. You are not entitled to use the content of the Web site for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- Content on the Web site is provided for general information purposes only, to inform you about Todd Waste Management Group. Material on the Web site should not be relied on for any purpose.
- Todd Waste Management Group is providing the content on the Web site in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the Web site is at your own risk. While Todd Waste Management Group takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Web site no liability is accepted for them.
- Information transmitted via this Web site will pass over public telecommunications networks. Todd Waste Management Group makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Web site will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- This Web site may contain links to other web sites. Todd Waste Management Group accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party web site which is linked from or to this Web site, or any use of personal data by such third party.
- Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com